Tuesday 3 November 2015

Proper Corn Smooth Peanut and Almond Popcorn





The winter is setting in, and like many I am finding it extremely hard to motivate myself to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I fear piling on the winter pounds with all the rich food and alcoholic drinks available during the festive months.  So it is great to have a low calorie option that happens to come in the shape of Popcorn – my treat saviour.

The guys from Proper Corn sent me a sample batch of their new and exciting flavour Smooth Peanut & Almond. I am a serious peanut fan so for me, these were perfect.




They are not too sweet and have a slight hint of salt which for me was perfect.

Not only do they have my seal of approval but they also get the boyfriends and brothers – who are both, very hard to please.

Really, really love this new flavour, but can it beat the sweet and salty in a preference taste test? That is the question!

I am a huge fan of popcorn, and eat it as a snack nearly every other day (how bad is that!?) but I can’t help it! There are so many delicious flavours out there that are great as a mid-morning or afternoon snack. I like mine at my desk. 




Snacking doesn’t have to be unhealthy – at just 120kcals a pack, these little fellows are much better than chocolate and are the same calorie intake as a regular skinny vanilla latte. I know which one I would prefer ;)


Thanks again Proper Corn for sending these out – great flavour choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment