Friday 24 October 2014

Kent & Fraser Shortbread Biscuits


My colleagues at work seem to embrace my diet, and one of them came back from a business meeting with these biscuits in tow. I suppose it helps that our MD is also Gluten Free. They bought them from a little Deli in Honor Oak called Hills Parkes Deli, which is quite unique in itself. 



I am lucky to have got a look in on these biscuits though, it seemed everyone liked them, not just us 'gluten freers'. They were gone in minutes. 

They are crumbley just like shortbread should be, but they aren't too heavy. They are perfect matched with a proper British Cuppa. Sometimes it's nice to have a little treat as a pick me up, especially on a Friday afternoon!


Kent and Fraser are also available in high street supermarkets like Waitrose. 


Rating:
8/10 I hope you enjoy them as much as our office did!





No comments:

Post a Comment