Monday 4 May 2015

Amy's Kitchen - The Start of Coeliac Awareness Month


Coeliac Awareness Week is fast approaching and who better to write about than my old trusted favourite – Amy’s Kitchen.

My absolute favourite is their Mac and Cheese, it’s a low fat comfort food you can always rely on. I have posted about this previously, but I could eat two packets of this in one go!

I have however only recently tried their Chinese Noodles – and I have been missing out! Weighing in at only 490Kals they aren’t too bad for a lunch time meal. They are right portion for a light lunch and actually keep you full for the majority of the afternoon. They were really tasty and not what I was expecting – at all! No wonder they won an award at the Free From Food Awards 2015 (if you didn’t already know!)




Over the weekend I treated myself to a veggie breakfast sandwich – which – at first glance didn’t really take my fancy (mainly because of the copious amounts of wine I had drunk the night before!!) but actually it is really tasty. It’s quick to cook from Frozen too…one minute on one side, flip it over and then another minute on the other.
The veggie sandwich is actually really tasty and not what I was expecting at all! A great pick me up treat that actually keeps you quite full until well past lunchtime.





I am always an advocate for Amy’s Kitchen, they are my favourite frozen food brand, and always will be until I am proven wrong. You know you can always trust their food 100% !

I have a happy tummy – although sometimes it means I have to work harder in the gym ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment