Thursday 6 August 2015

A little shout out to someone special …

This is not a normal post for me by any stretch … but I thought it was time I gave someone a special mention, as he’s been the one driving ideas for the blog for well over a year now.

My wonderful boyfriend Pete has been the person leading the ideas not to just review products but try making my own products and adding my own twist to recipes, hence why you now see healthy posts and recipes I have tried. He gives me constructive (but sometimes harsh) criticism which can only make things better … right?

He’s also been the person to give me a kick in the right place to get my health and fitness back to where it always should have been. 

With a few diet tweaks and 4-5 sessions in the gym a week, my health has gone from strength to strength. I am no longer tired or lethargic (ok maybe still in the mornings I want to lay in bed..), my B12 levels have risen, as has my Vitamin D and I am feeling the best I have felt for a long time -  so much so people are actually noticing the difference. My skin is better, I am not grey and I am more toned.

Being ‘healthy’ is not watching the calories; it’s about the balance of foods that you eat, and eating  in moderation. I can still have cake when I want, I just don’t eat it for breakfast or after dinner anymore!


So thank you, for being the one to support me on this journey when not many have! 




No comments:

Post a Comment