Monday 16 November 2015

Review: Gino D'Acampo - My Pasta Bar


I used to love watching Gino on this morning, and when he was in the jungle, so I thought perfect when I heard from my boyfriend that his pasta bar served gluten free pasta! Last week I visited his branch Fleet Street and here's what I thought: 

You can chose a sauce of your choice (I went for just pesto...you can never be too careful!) and went for the medium portion. 

At first, I was quite disappointed with the portion size - we paid £5 for what I thought was a small amount - an outrage to someone like me who normally piles the pasta high in a bowl! When I gobbled it down though, it was actually quite filling. 

The large portion is only about £1.50 more and you get a better sized portion for greedy piggies like me! 

Having said this, and being a bit disappointed with the portion size, they don't charge you extra like most places for getting the gluten free alternative - which is always a bonus! The pesto was also really good and not too salty (which sometimes it can be)! 


There are three My Pasta Bar's in London; Fleet Street, Leadenhall Market, and Bishopsgate. 

They are opening two new sites in Euston (London) and also Manchester! So you people of the North  Gino is coming for you! 

T :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment