Tuesday 31 May 2016

DRINKMaple - the new coconut water?



It’s been a long time since the last post – I know I am sorry!
3 weeks out of action with an ankle injury and 2 holidays thrown in the mix has meant I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d like!

But I am back – and with a new product.

I’m not sure about you – but I try and be as healthy as possible 80% of the time (apart from when you put a bag of crisps in front of me or I get excited at a new gluten free product that is actually quite bad for you (oops…we all do it right?). This has meant trying (and gagging at thought and taste) of drinks that are supposed to be great for your health – such as coconut water. The only way I can consume it is if I put it in a smoothie.

Do you feel the same? Well – there’s a new health drink on the scene that is just as ‘healthy’ as Coconut water. Ever heard of Maple water? I know I hadn’t but then I got my hands on some and it’s great. I can actually drink this by itself as a normal drink and not gag at the thought of it. It's great in smoothies too!



It’s a natural drink collected from Vermont Maple trees and is naturally hydrating and full of nutrients. Who would have thought that you could get water from a tree? And did you know it has half the sugar of coconut water – which in my book is pretty impressive!

Visit  www.drinkmaple.eu for more information or try yourself by visiting one of their stockists 
Ocado
Wholefoods
Abel and Cole 
Planet Organic
Revital
Harrods 
Selfridges
Harvey Nichols
Equinox
Gymbox
Reebok Club
Virgin Active 

Watch out for them in small independent health stores too! 


Enjoy and be healthy :) x





***Drink maple products were sent to me to try, test and review***

No comments:

Post a Comment