Tuesday 14 October 2014

Warburton’s Newburn Bakehouse Sandwich Thins




I have seen these gluten free sandwich thins on the shelf for a while now, but I can never be bothered to make my lunch at home and bring to work . Luckily the Tesco near work has them on offer for £2.

I had mine with avocado and prawns (my favourite combination at the moment) and even not toasted, they tasted great. For once it wasn't  like eating cardboard. 

I usually like to toast any bread before I eat it, as I can’t stand the 'cardboard' texture, but actually these didn't taste bad at all. 

Although, as the weather is not great at the moment, I think I would have preferred them warm, with melted butter on (an indulgent treat, I know).  




I had three halves, and I was full! 

It’s great to have products that are also available on the 'normal bread' shelves available for those who are following a Gluten Free Diet. I might just have to have this tomorrow for lunch too! 

Thanks Newburn for thinking about us Gluten Freer's and having an alternative out there. 

Check out the Newburn Bakehouse website for more information, and new products here: 

http://www.newburnbakehouse.com/

Rating: 

6/10 personal preference but I would prefer to have them toasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment