Saturday 22 November 2014

Hummingbird Bakery Red Velvet Cupcakes


Being head of a sales support team does have it's advantages sometimes. You have a great relationship with your sales team and they always try to keep you on side. 

One of my favourite sales guys pitched up yesterday with a batch full of Cupcakes from Hummingbird Bakery, and my heart dropped, then he whipped out a separate little parcel, with a Gluten Free cupcake just for me. 




I reviewed a Red Velvet cake a few weeks ago, from a Bakery in Chiswick, but these red velvet cupcakes hit the spot yesterday. After a stressful day of reporting and reconciling numbers, this cupcake was just what I needed. 


The Topping was a gorgeous mix of mascarpone cheese and icing sugar which accompanied the rich cake beneath. 

I ate it all in one, which is very unlike me. 

Amazing, but I couldn't eat too many too often, they are far too addictive!! 



Rating: 9/10 If I didn't have to worry about the hips, I would eat these every week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment