Wednesday 10 December 2014

Too Good To Be Gluten Free - Mini Chicken and Leek Pies and Mini Cheesy Caseless Quiches


These are products I have been dying to blog about, but time has just ran away with me. 

These little mini pies and caseless quiches, are the best little bits of Gluten Free party food you could imagine. A few of these go to every party with me, and at my dad's retirement these boxes went down with fellow Coeliacs very well. 





The pies, ummmmm the pastry is so good, you can't even know the difference between normal pies. A lot of people at the party didn't, and started eating them...I had to kindly remind them that they were stationed in the Gluten Free Area, and that they were for us few that couldn't eat anything else...of course they didn't believe me and thought I was a greedy begger!

I have had to freeze mine, but this is fine, you just have to give them about 10 minutes extra in the oven. 

Again, they are great for canapés, or just platters of party food in general. 

The best thing is...YOU CAN'T TASTE THE DIFFERENCE.

They really are Too Good To Be Gluten Free!

I am so pleased to see this brand on the shelves of Sainsburys, and when I do see their pies and Quiches, it makes me smile. 

Keep up the AMAZING WORK!!





***These products were sent to be by No.G to try and test...and I LOVED THEM***

No comments:

Post a Comment