Friday 30 January 2015

Lidl's 'One Week Only' Gluten Free Range


So as many of you in the UK know, Lidl had a 'One week Only' Gluten Free Range. I do however find this a bit offensive and ridiculous that the range is only worth a 'One Week Only' special. 

I understand the buyers wanting to 'test the waters' and see how the range would sell, but from the reaction on twitter, it was very well receieved within the Gluten Free Community, and I don't think they would lose out. 


I don't think it should be a 'One Week Only' deal, the products they were selling were things I would most definitely buy every week when shopping. The price point is great and the products are really good, especially their chooclate wafer biscuits that are small enough to pop in your bag for a snack at work. 

I think it's our job as part of the gluten free community to convice the buyers of Lidl in the Uk to include these products in their stores permenantly, not just as a one week deal. 

It was brilliant to try the products, and the price of them were even better. 



I think that Lidl will benefit from selling the Gluten Free Range, and I for one would shop more in Lidl if they had everything I needed. 


Lidl...start listening to the demands!

No comments:

Post a Comment