Wednesday 18 February 2015

Beyond Bread Bakery - London



I have been waiting since January to visit Beyond Bread Bakery in London. Right behind Goodge Street Station, on Charlotte Place hides this little treasure!  

I have just been so busy I had never found the time on my lunch break! Although saying this...I cheekily arranged a lunch meeting yesterday there.

I am so glad I did, as the baguettes were lovely, not to mention the Danish Pastry....YES...I said Danish pastry!! 

They have a lovely array of products that are all made fresh every day. 

The price point is that of a normal deli/sandwich shop with the added advantage you can eat EVERYTHING  for once!

I had the chicken, pesto and roasted vegetable baguette which was lovely and crisp on the outside and beautifully soft on the inside. 

I was like a child in a sweet shop..I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see food!

The owner is also lovely and we had a great chat about all things gluten free. it is so great to see someone so passionate about the awareness of Gluten Free foods! 

I am so happy this Bakery is open...now there just needs to be one nearer to Kings Cross so I can visit every day!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment