Friday 23 January 2015

Snackly Gluten Free Boxes - Monthly £7.95!


Ever heard about Snackly? Well… I hadn’t until I saw them on Twitter and Facebook. 
They are a relatively new company with a passion for providing Gluten and Dairy Free treats monthly in a snackly box all for £7.95, which includes a personalised hand written note to complete the niche treat! Each box contains handpicked treats that change every month and what you may not be able to find in the shops…what more could you want?


Snackly kindly sent me and my office a Snackly box to share for the week. Needless to say this did not last a day let alone a month, and lasted all of 2 seconds. There were hands in the box before I even had a look in!



The feedback I got was tremendous and the girls in my team loved the snacks especially the Coconut macaroon that tasted like lemon drizzle cake and the peanut butter cup.

Thank you Snackly the box went down a treat and was a well-deserved pick up for my team.  

Give them a follow on Twitter and Facebook to see the process and what exciting treats they have in store.

As readers you are also lucky…you can get 50p off your snack box with the code GLUTENFREETILLY -just enter it at the checkout!

https://www.snackly.co.uk/


ENJOY :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment