Friday 17 April 2015

Wild Food Cafe - Covent Garden


A few weeks ago the lovely Simone from CCD PR company took me for lunch at the Wild Food Cafe. 


I have never been to this tiny hidden cafe before, and I must admit it did take me a while to find! 



Hidden in Neal's Yard, this tiny restaurant/cafe provides anyone following a gluten free diet a range of treats!

The menu confused me at first, because you are used to seeing the G or GF symbol next to dishes you can eat, but this had a GF symbol with a GF sign next to those dishes containing gluten. 

I had the Wild Falafel, filled with pistachio, olive & coriander falafel, kale parsley tabouleh, red pepper & tahini dressing served in dehydrated raw coconut wrap. It was delicious and I ate it all (which is quite rare for me to finish a dish so it must have been delicious). 



The Staff were lovely and even had a look at some of the delicious treats Simone had brought me. 

I really enjoyed the food here, and will definitely be back. 

You can't book a table, it's a first come first serve basis, but my goodness it is worth the wait. 

Why not give it a try! 

http://wildfoodcafe.com/menu/food/ 

1st Floor, 14 Neal's Yard, Covent Graden, London WC2H 9DP

No comments:

Post a Comment