Tuesday 7 April 2015

Review: City Jet

Company NameCompany Name

For the Bank Holiday Weekend, I traveled to Dublin with my cousin. 

We flew using City Jet from London City Airport and I was a bit nervous as I had never flew with them before.

However, I had no reason to be nervous - not at all! 

The service on board the tiny little plane was amazing, the staff were friendly, you received a complimentary drink, and best of all the snacks had a gluten free option! 

Outbound we had a protein snack bar called Trek - which was amazing! not too sweet and my cousin who is diabetic could eat it too! Result! 



On the way home we were given Darling Corn in Barbecue flavour - another brand I had not heard of, but was clearly labelled as Gluten Free. 



Thank you City Jet for thinking of those who struggle to eat the snacks given on airlines. 

We had a pleasant flight and I will definitely be travelling again. 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment