Friday 4 September 2015

Organic September in Association with 9Bar Organic

Organic your September

How is it September already? This year is going so fast! 

Being September, marks the start of 'Organic September' a bid to raise consumer awareness for buying organic and changing their spending habits, and switching to organic. 

Having worked in mobile payments and now card linked marketing, I know how hard it can be to get someone to change their spending behaviour. This is why we need to spread awareness. 

Now I don't know about you, but I would always prefer to buy fresh produce from a market or stall than from a supermarket, sometimes it is cheaper to do so, and you don't have to worry about what is put on, or in your food. 

Unfortunately for me, I don't have the luxury of having a reasonable market near to where I live, which makes me think of relocating to somewhere in Kent, where produce from farm shops is readily available. 

As a child we would holiday in Kent, and always stop off at the farm shop on the way to our chalet. We would pick up fresh fruit and veg from what was in season at the time, and for some reason it always tasted better (I guess it was the lack of pesticides)!

Enough of my childhood memories and more to the point about Organic September and organic products. 

9Bar have recently re-branded and what a difference it has made! I love the new funky branding which I think will appeal to a wider audience and is more in line with the likes of Nakd who have their branding down to a T. 

Thumbs up the bars look amazing!

9Bar have also released a 'Super Seeds Organic' bar where the ingredients such as the pumpkin and sunflower seeds are certified organic produce. They have also reduced the sugar content of their bars, which I have to say was a bit of a problem for me before. They were always too sweet and did taste like you were chewing on a bar of honey - not now! 










No comments:

Post a Comment