Friday 18 September 2015

Review: True Italian Pasta - Sourced by Beviamo

Beviamo


Following a gluten free diet, you usually find yourself missing or craving 'normal' pasta. 
This 'Senza Gluten' pasta from Beviamo is gourmet Italian pasta, straight from the shores of  great for fulfilling that craving! 

I tried linguine and pasta shells, and my favourite had to be the linguine. I have nearly run out of it and I am so disappointed! I'd choose this pasta over any supermarket brand every time. 




Cooking time is around 10 minutes and the pasta doesn't have a grainy texture, unlike other gluten free brands. 

You can make truly delicious meals with this pasta, and as a regular visitor to restaurants such a Zizzi, I would be happy to recommend this brand of pasta to them, to replace their current brand, as you can only have Fusilli which is sometimes a bit boring. It is probably the best pasta brand I have tried in a while. 

Its easy to cook, and doesn't have the bright yellow colouring of corn pasta, best of all it is authentic Italian, and who knows pasta better than the Italians? 

I created a Chicken, Chorizo, Pepper, Sun Blushed Spicy Tomato sauce. It was delicious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment