Wednesday 16 July 2014

The BEST Cinnamon Bun I have EVER tasted



I could have eaten the whole packet (that's always a good way to start a post!)

Now this isn't an over reaction. I could have actually eaten the whole packet, I had to push every will power button in my body to stop me from eating all four! 


Can you see why I nearly ate the whole packet?


These Cinnamon buns are AMAZING. I had them for desert on Sunday evening, and all I had to do was pop them in the oven for a few minutes and they were warm. 

As they are a frozen product you can defrost them first, and then put them in the oven, but to be honest I just put them in the oven straight from frozen and they were still just as good. 

I even managed (much as I tried to hide them from him, I couldn't) to share one with my boyfriend, who like me...loves anything cinnamon flavoured. 

Surprisingly he scoffed his quicker than I did mine...I think that's a thumbs up from the non gluten freer! ! 

Fria, you have done a great job, and I love, love, love them. 

They made me one happy girl on a Sunday evening. :) 

Thank you very much. 

Here's where to find them....go go go!

http://www.fria.co.uk/stockists.aspx


Rating: 

9/10! So Tasty! 

**This product was given as a free gift at the Allergy and Free From Show 2014 in London**

No comments:

Post a Comment