Monday 5 January 2015

My Old Dutch - Gluten Free Pancakes


Last week some friends and I went to My Old Dutch a pancake house in London. I checked the menu before we went and they provide a Gluten Free option.

I had high hopes for the pancakes as I have never had one outside of my own kitchen.
The staff were lovely and really understanding and I mentioned I was gluten free when I booked the table and they said that this was no problem.

I had a savoury pancake which actually tasted a bit like a pizza. It was lovely and thin and tasted really good! I had chorizo and chillies on mine, which was really yummy. They are also really really big, so you will not need desert...it's either a savoury or sweet! 



They do sweet and savoury pancakes and you can even make your own if you don’t like what they have on the menu.



Well worth a visit and if you go on a Monday, you can get a pancake for £5!
 Make sure you book though, and mention that you are Gluten Free. They can get very busy!

http://www.myolddutch.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment